Monday, March 7, 2011

Where oh where has the time gone???

Wow, the last four weeks have just flown by! Vincent Dominic James made his debut on February 6, 2011 at 8:19am.  I went into labor the night before, and when we got to the hospital, they monitored me and baby for about an hour and let me know he was gonna be coming in the next hour via c-section.  The rest of that day was kinda a blur.  Unfortunately, I was not able to use my cloth diapers at the hospital, however 4 days later when we got home, I was able to put in my order, and about a week after my lil hunny-bun was born, I received his whole diaper stash.  Now my lil guy wears his lil dappi diapers.  I am getting quite quick with the changes, however at first I must admit, I got the wee on at least a couple of times... LOL... Well been walking around in kinda a daze since my hunny-bun has arrived, and probably will for the next couple of weeks, maybe months, lol, however, will try to keep everyone updated on my journey of cloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment