Saturday, June 18, 2011

Catching up on a long time pass.

Hello all!!  Sorry it has been soooo long since my last entry! Things in this household has been hectic and time consuming to where I haven't been able to do much of any of my writing.  We are still cloth diapering, and everyone seems to have adjusted well to the new member of our household, including him.  Vincent is now sleeping through the night, which I thought was going to pose a problem with leaks since when I would change him the middle of the night he would always be soaked!  So we got a Kawaii goodnights heavywetters and I skeptically tried one out. Imagine my suprise when my little guy didn't wake up in the middle of the night because of a wet diaper, but ended up sleeping for 12 hours! And on top of that,no leaks and his skin was dry!  I didn't think this was possible,  I instantly got two more and now we are set for his night time!  As for during the day, we still do the Dappi diaper fitted and covers, however I have discovered "fluff" and he now has pockets and AIOs as well. I have even went so far as getting my little guy a few "custom" diapers made. Which I should be receiving next week.  Also, I am saving up to get all the supplies I need to start sewing Vincent his own diapers and sew a few to sell as well. I can't wait to see what is coming next in our little adventure as he is only 4 months old so have a long wonderful road ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment